[Ansteorra] Question about researching historic pathogens

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 27 16:02:09 PST 2011

I'd like to hear more about rabies in period, myself.

As to cholera, while there were a few theories on where it came from,
"bad air" was the most accepted my the medical community. That was not
really cleared up until the mid-19 century (yes, that late) in
London.  While well out of period, that story is an interesting one
itself.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com