[Ansteorra] The Baron's Men do Henry V

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Sat Oct 1 08:41:20 PDT 2011

Hello folks!
                Some of you might be headed down towards the Austin area
this weekend for a little thing called Coronation. If you're interested,
there's also a show at The Curtain Theater written by a guy you might of
heard of once or twice. Mr. Shakespeare's Henry V will be playing every
Friday and Saturday night until Oct 23rd  in the best version of The Globe
that Ansteorra can offer.

If you've already seen the show we'd like to ask another favor. If you could
follow the link provided and write a nice review for us on the Now Playing
Austin website it would be very much appreciated. Good reviews bring us
higher up the list and make our show more visible and that brings in more
people. The link is:
http://www.nowplayingaustin.com/event/detail/441405065/William_Shakespeares_Henry_V

 Thank you all very much for you time and Travel Safe!
~Catalina