[Ansteorra] Coronation Thanks

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Mon Oct 3 09:33:30 PDT 2011

I wish to thank all those who helped out to make Coronation a success.

Thank you to HL Isabella for cooking a wonderful feast, decorating the hall,
and mentoring me.

Thank you HL Katrina for running gate so smoothly.

Thanks to Lord Laszlo for running the King's Champion list, Lady Gunna for
being willing to step up as listmistress, and Don Ceallach for setting up the
list field.

Thanks to Lord Alfred and all those who stepped in to set up both the hall and
the list field pavilion.

I thank those who jumped in and made transition for feast go so smoothly.

I especially thank Vasilii, Madylyne, Laszlo, Sir Henri and all the rest who
stepped in to help clean up the hall and load everything into vehicles.

HL Colin MacNachtan
Coronation co-Steward