[Ansteorra] Fall Coronation Photos

Janice Dean Simpson janicedean88 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 16:46:18 PDT 2011

Wonderful shots!!!

________________________________
From: Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>; Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Fall Coronation Photos

I've processed and uploaded the photos from Fall Coronation. About 1,140 of
them survived the processing. A few a good. Standard disclaimers apply: you
may use these for any SCA, non-profit purpose as long as you attribute them
to Caelin on Andrede, Richard Threlkeld, or Betsy Marshall. Pyro (the Betsy
Marshall mentioned) did the King's Champion photos and those of coronets.
But by our agreement, you may attribute any of our photos to any of us.

If you wish a print or a higher resolution copy, please contact us. If you
wish to use it for non-SCA or profit purposes, please contact us.

They are on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/. You
should not have to have an account with them to look at the pictures, but
accounts can be had for free. If you have time, please comment on those you
like.

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede