[Ansteorra] Lochtoberfest Newcommers

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 17:41:25 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra -

Lochtoberfest is this weekend and it promises to be a great time.  A&S and Bardic champions, Chiv and Rapier melees, Lochtober-ball, German food, what more could you ask?

I do have a challenge for everyone and an offer to make it easier to meet.

I, Don Caelan MacRob, Baron of Loch Soilleir, do challenge all the good people of Ansteorra that will attend Lochtoberfest to bring a newcomer.  To help you with this challenge, I will pay the site fee for anyone that this is their first ever SCA event.  If this is your first SCA event, just tell troll to put it on my bill.

I remain,
Cael