[Ansteorra] BAM - loaner garb

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:34:19 PDT 2011

Good morning,

Thank you for the offer. We still have not yet made our plans firm. I should
know later this week if she will be going.

She tells me she's a size 12, but being a man, I really don't know what that
means :) She's 5'4".

For a first-timer, I think that simple would be best, particularly for a
camping event.

Bringing them to the event in San Antonio would not work, as we are in
Vancouver BC (Canada).

I will let you know if we will need you garb help as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

William Arwemakere