[Ansteorra] BAM classes

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Oct 10 17:04:12 PDT 2011

Greetings William!
   So glad to hear that you are recruiting more to come down for BAM!
 As for classes: Our Class coordinator is ,Lord Biau-douz de la Mere
(commonly known as Beau).  With the super awesome job he did with classes
for the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, I'm sure he will have a
wonder line-up of teachers for BAM.  So far he has been keeping those a
secret, but with the NEW BAM pages on-line now... it's about time for him to
let the cat out of the bag..:)

www.bordermarch.org/BAM

 Also, my sweetheart again has been called upon to work- so I will bring
some grab that you may borrow.

Lord Phocas
Baronial assimilator of information, Merchant Steward, Web-Minister...