[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions letters of Intent - Only 2 Days Left!

Suzanne hsetrinity at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 07:51:49 PDT 2011

Greetings, Ansteorra!

I have heard rumors that there are many fighters who are intending to participate in THE Grand Tournament, the Legacy of Lions, in just a few days. Sadly, there are some of these fighters from whom I have not received word of their intent to participate.

If you have sent me a letter of intent and have not received a confirmation email, that means that I have not received your letter.

Please remember that Letters of Intent are mandatory for entrance into the tournament. These must be received no later than October 12, (that's tomorrow!).  If we do not receive a letter by the deadline, you may still fight, but you will not be eligible to become one of the Pride of Lions or Defender of the Lyonesse.

Emailed letters are acceptable, and can be as simple as "Hi, I'm (your name here) and I plan to come and fight in your list. "

If you are sending a physical letter by mail, FedEx, or any other kind of messenger, we ask that you send an email letting us know that you are doing so. We would hate for someone to miss their spot because of an error by an outside carrier!

If you plan to deliver your letter at the event, we will need to know prior to October 12 (an email or Facebook message to Suzanne Taggart is fine) so that you will not miss the deadline, and your chance to enter this august tournament!

If there are any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at hsetrinity_at_aol.com.

We look forward to a glorious day celebrating the Legacy of the Lions and Bjornsborg's 35th Anniversary!

Your servant,

Suzanne Beraud
Baroness of Bjornsborg