[Ansteorra] Black Star Contest

Biatrichi Di Palermo biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:20:39 PDT 2011

Greetings Populace

I have asked, cajoled, arm twisted and begged, and I still either have to
use clip art or art from the far past to fill out the pages of The Black
Star. I would rather have art and articles from the best and brightest of
Ansteorra today.  I am therefore starting a contest for the best,
article/story, poem and artwork.  The grand prize in each category will be a
$50 gift certificate to Amazon.  Think about that book you want that you
just can’t justify in this economy.  IT’S YOURS!  It is my intention to
announce the winners at Stargate Yule.  You do not have to be present to
win.  Apprentices, this is your chance to get exposure as the “expert” in
your art or science in front of the whole Kingdom.  Judges will be from some
of our best and brightest in Ansteorra and I intend to use the entries over
time in the Black Star over the next year.  Please consider entering and
helping the Kingdom newsletter be the best in the known world.

Thanks!
HL Biatrichi di Palermo
Kingdom Chronicler