[Ansteorra] A Call to Judges

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:11:50 PDT 2011

Good People of Anteorra,

As 3 Kings-Tournament of the Cross approaches I do know that many are
planning to enter the Rosenfeld A&S Champion competition and the Rosenfeld
Bardic Champion.  I am asking that entrants let me know about their entry in
advance in order that I may secure judges well versed in those arenas.
  Additionally I do implore Judges willing to answer this call to serve to
contact me whereby I may organize fitfully our competition.  I am most
obliged unto the graciousness of each of you and know that my call shall be
heard.....I am be reached at moas at rosenfeld.ansteorra.org.  Again I am most
Grateful!
--
Be bestowed with Blessings,