[Ansteorra] The Legacy of Lions - Last Day for Letters of Intent

ttaggart at ups.com ttaggart at ups.com
Wed Oct 12 13:37:20 PDT 2011

Unto the Great populous of Ansteorra,

Today is the last day to send your Letters of intent for The Legacy of Lions celebrating the 35th Anniversary of our Fair Lands.

Should you wish to be considered for one of our Champions please send an email to hsetrinity at aol.com<mailto:hsetrinity at aol.com> stating your name and any rank that you might have so that we can secure your place in the tournament. Other will still be allowed to fight but will not be eligible unless the letter of intent is sent. Please do not miss your opportunity to become part of Bjornsborg history!

Here is an example:

This is Ld Bebop. I have a Talon and wish to fight.

That is all it takes to secure your slot.

Bring all your weapons and be prepared for a spectacle as we celebrate our 35th year!