[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:34:46 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,

In just over a week, on October 22nd, the Stronghold of Hellsgate is holding
Queen's Champion and The Gaurdian of the Queen's Hope Tournaments.  Please
join us, whether you are vieing to become Her Majesty's Champion or you just
wish to watch.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I
will get back to you soonest.  My number is listed in both the event ad and
on the website (http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/queens.html).

As an admin note, there is also a fun run scheduled for that morning,
starting a 8:00 AM.  I ask all who are attending to please keep a mindful
eye out for runners.  We will have to adjust a little bit on our parking
plan but I do not feel that it will be an issue.

In Humble Service to Crown and Country, I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon
Event Steward

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?