[Ansteorra] Three Kings - Rapier Combat

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 08:21:47 PDT 2011

While we will not have an official rapier point during Three Kings this year,  Her Royal Majesty, Amelot has expressed a strong desire to put on her armor and test the skill of our Rapier fighters during the event.

To aid in this an area will be set aside for rapier combat/practice.  Pickups, training and melee practice will be posible in this area.  The rapier fighters in attendance will be able to decide what they want to do.  I will try to arrange to keep the area open most of the day.

Please come out and provide our Queen with some much desired exercise on this fine day.

Rhiannon ferch Cian