[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions Crest Tourney

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 05:36:53 PDT 2011

It's worth mentioning that your Achievement can be displayed on just
about anything from Banners, to really nice achievement scrolls (The
texts for which can be found on the achievements website, Scribes if
you're looking for something different to do, check it out!) and other
media such as feast gear.

As Alden notes, we conflict check inside the Kingdom only, and while
you don't have to register, please consider it, as it not only helps
protect previously chosen crests, but it also will help protect Your
choice.

Lastly, My hearty thanks goes out to Their Excellencies Bjornsborg and
the Legacy of Lions event staff for putting together an Awesome event.

In service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn
Star Principal Herald

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote: