[Ansteorra] Registering Achievements in Ansteorra

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 10:26:39 PDT 2011

Hola,

Specifically, the College of Heralds has conflict checked, as long as I remember, just the supporters and crest.  A significant reason is that holders of specific honors are allowed "conflicted" crests and supporters.  Any Lion of Ansteorra is allowed a lion rampant argent or lion rampant ermine as a supporter.  So that conflict check is to ensure that only a Lion of Ansteorra has a white lion supporter.  Any Pelican can have a chapeau or pelican in her piety as a crest, but only a Pelican.

With the broad variety of crests and supporters available, and the fact that we only require one clear difference, I have not considered our process onerous.  There are a few other items that are reserved, but please check the CoH website ( http://herald.ansteorra.org/achievements.php ) for details.

Lastly, registering achievements in Ansteorra is FREE :-)  I also recommend that people give my deputy, Sable Crane Pursuivant, more work.  Send in those registration requests. :-)

Baron Alejandro
Zodiacus Herald