[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender

Joanne Murphy joannemurphy111 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:35:35 PDT 2011

Greetings!
The Shire of Seawinds will choose its Defenders soon. I would like to extend
an additional prize for A&S to anyone who has never entered this venue
before. The artist may enter one item they personally made. The winner will
be chosen on craftmanship, display, and documentation (this should include a
short history of the piece, how it was made in period, how you made it and
why, along with a bibliography siting a minimum of three sources, one of
which was not found on the internet). I hope this will encourage some of our
very talented but shy artisans to bring forth their work. Please indicate on
the judging form that you are a first timer.
Hoping to see many new pieces,
Yours in service,
Joanna the Spinner