[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender, Oct 28th-30th

Patty prand at swbell.net
Tue Oct 18 17:39:07 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

The Shire of Seawinds bids you join us as we choose our Defenders from amongst the Kingdom's finest.  Let those that wish to compete show their best so that those that witness these deeds may be inspired.

Seawinds Defender XVI
October 28th-30th
Aranama RV Park, Goliad, TX

Details about Defender can be found on our website at
www.seawinds.org

A few announcements:

If you plan to camp, please contact Lady Avelyn Blakenye at
scarletppimperne at lycos.com
This is to ensure we have set aside room for all to camp.
RV hook-ups are available through the park for an additional fee
Call 361-645-8003 to make reservations

There is a burn ban in effect. No campfires or open flames.  Propane camp
stoves are fine, just use them responsibly.

Feast reservations are filling up quickly, please contact Lord Andrewe Bawldwyn
at jpercer at gmail.com to make your reservations

Food:
A hospitality table will be set up for those arriving Fri evening.
The shire is providing lunch in conjunction with the Gustatory Competition
There will be a food merchant on site serving breakfast, lunch and
possibly a light dinner.

We look forward to a fabulous event!

HL Caitriona inghean Mhic Lochlainn
HL Joanna the Spinner