[Ansteorra] Bardic PSA- RECALL NOTICE

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:48:25 PDT 2011

I'm tired of this thread. You've worn me down. I confess. I will have written Shakespeare's plays in about 150 years, after the secret immortality project of which I am part joins with the secret wormhole project of which I will be part at that point. I will write the plays, sign them with the name of a known resident of that time and place to avoid undue suspicion, and deliver them to his home over a period of years (from his point of view).

Now the truth is finally out. You can all stop speculating.

Cynric (Bacon)