[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Feasts running late

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 13:49:33 PDT 2011

Greetings Again From Alina:

To Their Excellencies  of Bjornsborg, The Crown Of Ansteorra, Circle Folks, Event Steward, Event Feastcrat:

I apologize if my previous email's tone. The event this past weekend was wonderfully enjoyable, except for the feast hiccup. The feast was very good and hot when it arrived. I was just frustrated and hungry in the delay of feast. Sorry again if I offended anyone. I'll watch my words next time or just keep quiet.

Sorry,
Alina