[Ansteorra] Road closure for Queen's...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Oct 20 05:43:01 PDT 2011

Greetings,

  For those who may or may not have seen Centurions Liam's post, FM 2222
will be closed this weekend. This may have been a quite common road for
those east of Bryn Gwlad to come in on as 290 turns into FM 2222 as the road
crosses under I-35.

  It would be recommended that you find an alternate route and the "best"
options are:

.         From the north of Bryn Gwlad via I-35 South or east via US 290
East

o   US 183 North

o   Loop 1 / Mopac south

o   35th street west

.         From the south of Bryn Gwlad via I-35 North or east via

o   TX 71 North (Also known as Ben White or US 290 South)

o   Loop 360 North

o   Loop 1 / Mopac north

o   35th street west

  Directions from the west won't be impacted by this road closure.

  There are numerous other ways, but these are the most likely for folks to
understand.

In Service,

Phelim - "Pug"