[Ansteorra] Calling all Vendors for Battle of Three Kings!

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 08:58:28 PDT 2011

Greetings!

The Battle of Three Kings: Tournament of the Cross is only a couple of weeks away and as the Vendor Coordinator, I would like to get some idea of the Vendors that will be attending.  If you plan on setting up and being a Vendor at this Event, please contact me at Carletta_Nicolosi at yahoo dot com so accommodations can be made and there is enough space for everyone to set up their wares.  Just as a reminder, we ask that Vendors donate an item to the War Chest that will won by the victor at the end of the day.

Hope to see everyone there!

In Service,
Carletta

HL Carletta da Nicolosi