[Ansteorra] My Sad Trip...Dominique Epps

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 05:41:30 PDT 2011

I really hope
you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it
was impromptu. I had to be in London England for a program. The program
was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet on
 my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet
contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the
 hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry if i
am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i
 will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of  $1,969  from you.
this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home.
 I will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in assisting me with.
 I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you
can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

Dom