[Ansteorra] Marginalia: A gathering place for the Invisible College of Natural Philosophers

Galen of Ockham, OP galen.of.ockham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:50:36 PDT 2011

   Greetings cousins!
   I have just created a Yahoo Group for discussions of Natural Philosophy
   - Marginalia: An "Invisible College" for Natural Philosophers of the
   Knowne Worlds of the Society for Creative Anachronism. Whether your
   interest be in Astronomy, Alchemy, Physic, Birds & Beasts, Lapidary,
   Maths, Herblore, Zymurgy, or other Natural Sciences, you are welcome
   here!
   The Invisible College is a term that has been applied to the early
   beginnings of what was to become the Royal Society of London. One of
   the methods of communication was through writings in the margins of
   books - marginalia. We are fortunate to have a more direct means of
   communications, but are still an "invisible college" of sorts.
   Your humble host is Master Galen of Ockham.
   Please feel free to send forth word of this new forum to any or all who
   might be interested.
   Galen

   --

   Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis