[Ansteorra] Crown

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:56:18 PDT 2011

I phoned Seawinds A&S meeting after I got off phone with Gwyneth and actually heard about 12 people scream with joy! Funny thing is... we hold A&S at a museum. ;-)

I can not express what this means to Seawinds! The southern most shire will not disappoint! Expect to get well fed. Have Shade. AND... Site will be WELL MARKED!

We know many will come great distance to be there! We will do everything in our power to make the hours spent driving worth it just in hospitality!

With much appreciation for this opportunity to serve,

HL Caley
Seneschal / co-autocrat