[Ansteorra] [NR] Wiesenfeuer Yule....

Genevria Genevria at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 22:03:16 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Her Excellency is absolutely right about the fun, but packed schedule for
yule this year. I do still have a couple of spaces for classes left in the
schedule, but you should get with me soon if you are interested in teaching.
If you have a suggestion for a class you want to take, contact me about that
too. I can let you know if we have something already planned, or help find
someone to teach the class you want to take.

We are all looking forward to having a wonderful day with our friends and
family. You do not want to miss all the excitement!

In Service,
Genevria di Betto di Adriano
Event steward