[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:26:23 PDT 2011

  Actually, it depends on HOW the law is written.  If Corpora says that
Kingdoms MAY allow same-sex couple to reign together, then each Kingdom
would get to decide.  That would lead to several other issues.  However, it
is much more likely that the ruling would REQUIRE Kingdoms to allow
same-sex couples to enter Crown.  If that is the case, then Ansteorran law
is in conflict with Corpora must be stricken.  Our laws MUST be in line
with Corpora because that is the governing law of the SCA.  Kingdom laws
are subordinate to that of the Society.

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam