[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 20:16:03 PDT 2011

I am all for marriage equality in the real world and I support the idea of a same-sex pair (couple or not) at the baronial level, but I think that the way we currently play the game in Ansteorra we pretty much need a "male" king and a "female" queen.

After all - there is just something very special about swearing the oath to our beautiful Ansteorran Queen on Her day and fighting in Her tournament that makes The Dream very real for me.

Regards,
Simone

Yes, I know that the idea of a female rapier fighter is anachronistic but I still consider myself The Queen's (wo)man.
__