[Ansteorra] Tourney formats?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 12:11:20 PDT 2011

On Oct 30, 2011, at 11:22 AM, Tim McDaniel wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, bsmall at suddenlink.net wrote:
>> The next day, using a preliminary bear pit style
>
> "Preliminary" bear pit?  Is there a page anywhere that describes the
> different tournament formats that have been used in the SCA?
>
> Danielis Lincolinum

Hardly official, but this Florilegium file in the COMBAT section gives
some commentary on various formats that have been done and some ideas
that might be good starting places for more.
tourn-ideas-msg   (46K) 12/ 2/08  Ideas for SCA tournaments.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT/tourn-ideas-msg.html

I still need to add the description of a "Snowball" tournament and
other recent descriptions, but will add them as time permits.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris