[Ansteorra] Tourney formats?

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 30 16:47:00 PDT 2011

To be a bit clearer, everyone was divided into 4 fields at Hector's King's Champion and each field was fought bearpit for a specific time.  Then the top records went on to the regular elimination portion of the tournament.  Shea wound up the eventual victor.

As for the different tournament formats, it would be interesting to see a list of all the different formats used in various tourneys over the years.  I know I've seen quite a few tourneys with interesting twists over time. :)

Ansgar