[Ansteorra] Crown Format WAS: Same Sex Consorts

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 18:25:05 PDT 2011

"I hope this doesn't sound rude, but do we really want the most capable artisan leading us in war instead of the most capable warrior?"

Don't we have a war general in addition to the King, anyway? Or am I misunderstanding what is going on there? Of course, either way this question seems to assume that our martial arts are the most important thing that we do.

Again, I'm going to fall back on what I'm going to call my Fun Theory. Would the game be more fun if we opened up our pool of available candidates for Crown? In my opinion, yes. Would it be so much more fun that I'm willing to spend time working toward that? Nope, the game is pretty darn fun already.

R the O

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.