[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 22:34:21 PDT 2011

If you are asking this question then you truly do not understand the rapier community or the White Scarves of Ansteorra. The cult of Gloriana is at it's core a true love of our Queen. There is no streching creativity in that. We have a Queen and we are devout in our attention to her. Those of us who win baronial championships to try to give as much attention to the baroness of that group as we can and most try to make her feel like a Queen but in the end there is but one Queen of Ansteorra. Remove the community from the Quuen or the Queen from the community and a great loss will be felt in this kingdom.
Don Pieter Rausch