[Ansteorra] Northern Region Trebuchet Practice

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 07:00:48 PDT 2011

Lady Kyna,
  You have no idea how happy news of this practice makes me.  I sincerely hope that the experience your crews gain is even more fun than it sounds like it would be.  We have castles to assault at Bordermarch and Gulf War which are begging for your artillery.  Keep up the good work!
  Warmest regards,
  Sir Gaston de Clermont
  General of Ansteorra