[Ansteorra] Siege Authorizations & a Challenge

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 08:04:18 PDT 2011

Greetings,
 Seawinds Defender is in 2 weeks. Three Kings, War of Ages and Bordermarch Autumn Melees are coming up & I plan to be at all these events where my deputies & I can do siege authorizations.

 Namron did a great job raising funds for their siege team & is scheduling practices. Seawinds is building their own and having a fundraiser on Dec 10th-11th. . . . . . I challenge all the groups located between those two lands to do the same and bring at least one siege engine to Gulf War.

Centurion Wayland