[Ansteorra] BJORNSBORG'S LEGACY OF LIONS

Kim Peters shea130 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 15:30:31 PDT 2011

For those of you who are day tripping, armor inspection begins at 8:00 AM.  Morning court begins at 9:00 AM sharp.  The processional and fighting will occur after Morning Court at Their Majesties' pleasure.  If you need more detailed information, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Yours in service,
Lady Elspeth MacAuslane
Event Steward
Legacy of Lions