[Ansteorra] Translation help

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:52:39 PDT 2011

Rhys's idea is good.  translate.google rarely does a perfect job with
technical reading but it is a start.  I consider myself competent enough
with my French to translate most late period theatrical pieces but I always
keep that site on hand when working with the texts.  Saves time.

Casey/Sir D./ H.