[Ansteorra] Black death sequence

Ely madlaber at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:39:07 PDT 2011

They work well and can be found at girl/boy scout shops among other places. The tick isn't squeezed so less chance of back flow and mouth parts left in your skin. Good to keep in SCA Med boxes. You gave me an idea to make a metal one to hang from my Viking broaches.
Elyssa

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T