[Ansteorra] Legacy of Lions Crest Tourney

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 21:32:00 PDT 2011

The site given says:
<<< A crest is simply the object, animal, or whatever that is placed
on top of the helm. Crest are unique to an individual or family and
are checked against other crests registered with this office. They
must have at least one clear difference from other crests registered
or have permission to conflict. An Ordinary of Crests currently
registered can be found here.>>>

So does this mean the crest must have at least one clear difference
from other crests registered in Anstoerra or across the Known World?

Considering some of the crests I saw this past weekend, I assume you
don't have to register a crest in order to use it?

Thanks,
    Stefan