[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Feasts running late

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 18 09:15:40 PDT 2011

Greetings From Alina:

I  can tell you that I was quite pissed that feast was delayed. Have your circles or your meetings, but when you infer with the timing of feast that's when I have an issue. Feast should have been served on time and feast for the Crown and circle individuals should have been set aside for them. Period or not , do not delay feeding your populace.

Hungry and my stomach is growling,
Alina