[Ansteorra] Registering Achievements in Ansteorra

ttaggart at ups.com ttaggart at ups.com
Tue Oct 18 11:05:06 PDT 2011

I would just like to point out since this discussion seems to have started due to the crest melee that we held, that crests for a melee do not have to be registered to participate, unless noted in the format.
I do not with for any one to be discouraged from participating in any future crest melees that might be held due to their crest not being registered.

Just clarifying,

Philippe
Baron of Bjornsborg