[Ansteorra] Bardic PSA- RECALL NOTICE

Katerinka Ikonnikova katerinka.ikonnikova at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:41:57 PDT 2011

I'm currently reading a book "The Truth Will Out" (by Brenda James & William D. rubinstein) which puts forth Henry Neville as the author in a very frustratingly arrogant way. Again, the main argument is that someone of Shakespeare's class & education couldn't possibly have written such works. Yet Neville was smart enough & traveled enough.

Has anyone else read this? I find the argument that he was, for all intents & purposes, too stupid to write them very cruel. I also find the authors style of writing very arrogantly matter of fact. I'm trying to get through the whole book but I keep having to put it down repeatedly out of annoyance.

Kat