[Ansteorra] Bardic PSA- RECALL NOTICE

Marita Al-Andalusiyya bouncyblondefighter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 00:21:26 PDT 2011

Clearly it's all part of a plot by the future government of England. *grin*

Actually, anyone interested in this thread would most likely be interested
in the Tuesday Next series by Jasper Fforde.  It's an alternate universe
where Baconians do door to door conversion attempts (much like modern
Mormons) and where forging literature is a capital crime.  Reading this
thread reminded me of the series and I just wanted to share it with the
group most likely to be interested in it. *grin*

--
YIS,

Marita Al-Andalusiyya

That which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate but strong in will,
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

-Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson