[Ansteorra] ransoming

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 22 13:54:58 PDT 2011

So any ideas how to make it work?

I've seen tokens being passed on to the victor of a bout, whether
roses or something else, but that is just a token. Can it be done
without encouraging rhino-hiding and such?

Stefan
Taking this to the Anstoerra list as well, as I'd like to expand the
pool for reasonable ideas.

Oooh. ransoming...I like it!!

Kate.