[Ansteorra] Three Commanders /Tourney of the Cross

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 05:36:44 PDT 2011

In two weeks we will gather at Lake Hawkins RV park see which of the orders will win the day.  I've heard that the fighting scenarios will be great fun. War points include Arts and Sciences, Bardic and a children's Quest.  Come support your favoirte Knightly order.

Lots of fighting during the day then gather at in front of the Rosenfeld Castle to join in a communitee meal hosted by the joint commanders and Rosenfeld.

As you enjoy the food and fellowship the next Middle Eastern Dance Champion will be chosen.  Come out and support the dancers and the muscians as the day draws to a close.

Rhiannon