[Ansteorra] I need a scroll done , please

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 12:54:52 PDT 2011

Thank you,
I haven't gotten any volunteers yet. What I am looking for is a scroll for the Wiesenfer Yule stating that so and so is one of the ten best dresses people at this event. I would like the signature space to be opened because I plan the recruit judges that the time I give it out.
I tried something like this once at 12 night and it went over well.
I need the scroll to be pretty. You know beauty is one of the pillars of the Dream. I need it to be in a standard frame size I might put it in a frame if I can afford it.
In the old days of Atenveltd scrolls like that were given out a lot. It isn't a competition it is a recognition of your splendor. I plan to recruit Laurels to choose my ten which means that gives them a reason to interact with people.
Last time I picked Laurel's who treated it like a Kingdom A&S and that took some of the fun out of it. This time I will pick people who are noted for their style and hopefully the "look" not the seams will be looked at. Also I let people go off on their own and they went crazy. One group of Laurels could find a single costume at 12Th night that was good enough.
I am hoping I can work the kinks out of the process
.Also this is not an announced competition. If you are there in clothing you are considered.
It makes people happy and gives non stressed recognition.
It is so nice to hear from you. How are you doing? You know you are one of my favorite people.
willow