[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

S L Niemann slniemann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:26:14 PDT 2011

*grin* be on multiple kingdom lists, if you want to see phone
explosions! Another list I am on is over 100 on this topic alone. :D
-- without flame wars! And, that is another example of what I love
about the SCA.

Examples: There are brothers, there are co-rulers whose families were
legendarily ultimately brothers, regents, etc etc etc.

Look up diarchy -- that is a nice, quick search.

Ines
Dum Spiritus, Spes