[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Oct 30 19:28:13 PDT 2011

greetings

please remind me ... which is the politically correct option this week ??
allowing same sex crowns ? and thereby increasing the chances that many more
people will be more willing to get memberships and participate , including
trying for crown??
or
denying same sex crowns  ? mainly due to many peoples fears caused by the
teachings of many religions ?? in which case we continue to paint a picture
of the sca in which some groups of people are " tolerated" but not
necessarily " welcome " ??
from your post , it is unclear which alter you are avoiding .

it is my opinion that like several of the items on the boards poll, this is
a very explosive subject, but ......
are we to look at this in the open light of day, and judge it by what is
best for the society as a whole ??
or are we going to judge this in the darkness , relying on gut reactions,
prejudices, fear ,and religious teachings to guide us ???
only the populace of the society can answer that question , I certainly
can't , but I can always hope that the renaissance or " age of enlightenment
" that we pretend to recreate in this game will encourage people to look at
this in the day light....

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur