[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 07:37:04 PDT 2011

For that matter, what would be your approach to a Queen who was genetically or physically male (the two do not always coincide) but whose persona, dress, mannerisms and demeanor are all female?

Even if the answer is that you would not find that acceptable, I will not ask how many of Ansteorra's reigning Queens you have checked for the requisite plumbing, because that is utterly none of my business.

In general, if you are not their lover or their physician, what lies beneath someone's clothing is none of your business.
Kevin