[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 09:41:34 PDT 2011

My, wouldn't it be a sad kingdom in which the only person little girls had to 'look up to' were the current ephemeral (in the Howard sense) queen. Considering some of those queens, worse than sad.

And I speak as a parent who has raised three children who were quite well aware of the fact that some of their parents' friends were homosexual, knew what that meant, and decided that was well and fine for others but not for them. My childeren had no more trouble finding role models, of their own gender and of the other, than they did deciding for themselves, and quite early and firmly, what their gender identity and romantic preference was.

Kevin