[Ansteorra] Help! My inbox is under seige.

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:37:00 PDT 2011

Friends,
I beg a boon. When I checked my email this evening I had 12 different
threads from this list on the same subject. It makes it very difficult to
wade through the conversation when it is so spread out. Could we attempt to
keep discussions on the same subject in the same thread in the future. For
those of us who are not on the digest version but do not have the time to
check our email more than once or twice a day.
Many Thanks,
Pippa