[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 17:39:36 PDT 2011

All I meant to say (and I wasn't very clear) is that I think (and this is just my opinion) is that the job of Crown in Ansteorra is best suited for two people.  One person alone on the throne would probably go crazy from all of the responsibilities.  I just don't care what combination of  male/females sits on the throne.